How to get in shape without gym
You want to get in shape but don’t want to spend money for a gym membership, you don’t feel comfortable in the gym or your schedule don’t give you time to go to the gym?
So the main question is, can you really have a good workout without leaving the house?
ABSOLUTELY! There are many ways to burn calories and build muscles without any machines! I just recommend to buy dumbbells or things like fit balls, exercise bands or tubing.
My favourite bodyweight exercises are :
· Bodyweight Squats
· Push Ups variations
· Hip Extension
· Dips with a chair
· Bulgarian Split Squats with a chair
Tips to stay motivated:
· Workout early in the day (avoid distractions)
· Schedule your workouts «Have a plan»
· Use a journal to track your progress
· Set goals (f.e. losing weights or gain muscles in a certain time)
· Make your daily workout to your routine and a part of your life
· Consistency is the key
If you have no idea which exercises to do or how many reps or you need help in your nutrition - then have a look to my online programs.
Based on your wishes and objectives, I will prepare an individualized, comprehensive training program for you. HOME or GYM it is up to you :)